Department of Physical Education, Recreation & Dance
The Department of Physical Education, Recreation & Dance is an educational and service department of the University. Its purpose is to provide healthy physical activity to the University community.
Online registration, intramural roster forms, and contact information are available at the website, www.cochesdeconcesionarios.com/fitrec.
- Fitness?& Recreation Center: aquatics center, basketball courts, climbing wall, dance studio/theatre, fitness center, multi-use rooms, weight room, indoor track, racquetball/squash courts, saunas
- Case Center: Walter Brown Arena ice-skating rink, outdoor tennis courts; Nickerson Field (FieldTurf surface) and one-quarter-mile track
- Boston University Softball Field (natural surface)
- Boston University Sailing Pavilion: sailing, canoe/kayak docks on the Charles River (seasonal)
- Track & Tennis Center: 200m indoor track, throwing cage, indoor tennis courts
Facility hours and reservation procedures are listed on the website, www.cochesdeconcesionarios.com/fitrec.