Real Estate Advantage Program
Real Estate Advantage is a free real estate and moving services benefit program available nationwide to Boston University alumni and immediate family. If you are thinking about buying or selling a home, let the professionals at Real Estate Advantage help you with your decision and guide you through the buying, selling and moving process.
- Home purchase and home sale assistance from experienced realtors
- Cash rebate when you buy or sell a home, and two rebates if you do both
- Closing cost credits when you finance or refinance
- Moving assistance facilitated by top van lines
- Access to a variety of insurance products
- Support, advocacy and coordination of your preferred services provided by your own Real Estate Advantage Specialist
Visit our website for more information on Real Estate Advantage or to register for services. A Real Estate Advantage Specialist is ready to assist you at (800) 396-0960, or email?[email protected].
*Registration is required prior to speaking with a real estate agent to ensure program eligibility.The Real Estate Advantage Program is a free, no-obligation benefits program offered in all states through Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. The ability to pay a cash rebate may be modified or prohibited by law in some states.?Closing cost credits are available on qualifying loan programs only.?2014 Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Operated by a subsidiary of NRT LLC. Coldwell Banker? and the Coldwell Banker logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. If your property is listed with a real estate broker, please disregard. It is not our intention to solicit the offerings of other real estate brokers. We are happy to work with them and cooperate fully.