- Guest sponsorship is a service?provided to BU affiliates (students, faculty/staff and Alumni).
- Guest passes cost $12 per person per day, $8 for kids 15 and under. Purchase at the FitRec front desk.
- Payment forms: cash and credit card.
- Both the sponsor and the guest must be present at the time of purchase. The sponsor assumes full responsibility for all actions and behaviors of their guests and must accompany them at all times.
- Sponsor must present their Terrier Card or valid photo identification. Guests must?present valid photo ID.
- Guest passes entitle guests to access the facility on the day issued only. If the guest leaves the facility and returns,?photo identification is required for re-entry.
- All guests must sign an informed consent. If the guest is under the age of 18, their?User Agreement must be signed by his/her?legal guardian.
- Guest passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Dependents on a membership plan may sponsor a nanny/caregiver for a guest pass.
- If you do not have a current membership, BU faculty, staff and alumni are eligible to self-sponsor and purchase a Guest Pass for themselves.