We’d love to hear from you
Office of the Vice President and Associate Provost for Research
One Silber Way, 8th Floor
Boston, MA 02215
If you are interested in participating in a clinical research study, please visit the Medical Campus Study finder to view clinical research participant opportunities.?Additional opportunities to participate in clinical research studies can be found on individual center and institute websites.
For specific questions about
- Eligibility for limited submission opportunities, general funding opportunities, research-related events and calendar inquiries, please contact Kat Tokarz
- Cost sharing, proposal development, forms or policies, BU Works Reporting/Security or COS Pivot, please contact Maura Monahan
- Website or communications information, please contact Kat Tokarz
- For media inquiries please contact Public Relations
- Compliance administration inquiries, please contact Mia Bott
For other or general inquiries please use the form below or email us at [email protected]
If you are interested in undergraduate admissions please visit the Admissions website for information on visiting, applying, and BU in general.
For graduate admissions please visit the graduate admissions overview page for direction to the admission information at the school or college you’re interested in.
If you are an international scholar interested in teaching or research opportunities please visit the Global Programs site for information for visiting scholars.
If you are interested in working at Boston University please search open positions on the Human Resources site.