Registration for Summer 2018 begins at 7am on February 22, 2018. Course information will be available on December 15.
Sign up to receive an email reminder when the 2018 schedule is available.
The summer study experience at Boston University is open to all college students from BU and other schools, as well as adult learners, and students from other countries. Admission is not required to enroll.
Not Sure Which Group Applies to You?
Current BU Students are…
- All part-time and full-time undergraduate and graduate students currently enrolled at BU
- All current BU international students
- BU entering first year students
- Students returning from a BU approved Leave of Absence
Visiting Students are…
- Any U.S. citizen or permanent resident not currently enrolled at BU
- Students enrolled at another U.S. school or college (non-international)
- BU Alumni, including those graduating in May
- Non-BU graduate students fulfilling prerequisites
- High school graduates and adults not currently enrolled at BU
International Students are…
- Citizens of countries other than the U.S., who are not currently BU students
- International students who are attending other colleges in the U.S.
- College students and adults from other countries
High School Students are…
- Any U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or international student currently enrolled in secondary school
- Students 14 to 18 years of age
Adults and Professionals are…
- Adults seeking short-term summer courses or flexible formats such as blended or online learning
- Working professionals who want to enhance their credentials or gain new job skills
- Lifelong learners looking for opportunities to expand their knowledge or explore new interests
Tuition remission is available for eligible Boston University employees during Summer Term. Information on eligibility for tuition remission benefits is available on the BU HR website. Employees who are taking classes for the first time will need to complete a paper Registration Form.